You may hear about the banglalink miss call alert service. If you are a banglalink prepaid customer, you will use the banglalink miss call alert service without any cost. Many reasons are happening, such as switching off the phone or unavailable network and sometimes busy getting aware of this service.
You can be happy though your mobile is turned off because you have a miss call alert service.
The customer receives all the list of miss calls and times when they call through the service. They may call back to the number after knowing this. You can use this service until the sim company sends an SMS. Maybe the SMS shows you finishing the offer.
How to Activate Banglalink Miss Call Alert Service
You have to know how to activate the banglalink miss call alert service. Some rules have given below:
- Miss call alert service can be activated if you apply some code. Starting this service is not paying any Money.
- Go to your mobile’s SMS option. When you open your SMS feature, type “start,” and you have to send the 622 number.
- Then you can get a notification that shows you that the miss call alert service can successfully be activated.
- Automatically, all the calls divert to the 622 number after completing the service.
- You do not have to give any payment per month.
How to Stop Banglalink Miss Call Alert Service
You can stop this service at any time. Here are:
Go to your message body and type “stop” and need to send the number 622. After doing this, the customer can get a notification which is knowing deactivating your service. You have to dial *62# for canceling the call divert.
Terms and Conditions
- You have to use Banglalink Sim, and it can be applied only for the Bangladeshi customer.
- The company stops this service at any time.
- You have to pay a certain amount for this service.