In the modern age, we use much latest technology to make our life easy and comfortable. Mobile is one of them, which is very important to do many works. But while we have no balance in our phone and can’t find any store to load the money.
You can take great advantage of Airtel Balance Transfer, which is presented by Airtel Operator. Your close one or family member who has an airtel sim can transfer your account’s balance by this service. If you have an Airtel SIM, you should be read the article carefully to know the service’s details.
Process of Balance Transfer in Airtel
For transfer balance, customers open the message option and type.
- BTR XXXX
- Give Space
- (PIN – OPTIONAL)
- Space Then 016XXXXXXXX (receiver mobile number)
- After Space 100 (amount)
- Send SMS to 1000.
If you want to send with the PIN, the process is BTR 1234 016XXXXXXXX 100 and the SMS to the 1000 number.
Or, Without the PIN, the process is BTR 016XXXXXXXX 100 and send the 1000 number.
When any customer forgets their pin, the customers need to request a new PIN by typing PIN & send SMS to 1000. Some steps have given below:
- The customers want to request a PIN, then open their message option and type PIN and send it to the 1000 number.
- For enabling PIN: Type PIN and send to 1000.
- For Disabling PIN: Type PIN OFF and send to 1000
- After following three steps, you should change the Pin code, go for typing SMS and type PIN Change and send it 1000.
Terms & Conditions
- Customers need to use prepaid Airtel Sim.
- While transferring a balance, the active connection of 30 days is necessary.
- You can send between 5 takas to 100 takas in one transfer.
- The maximum amount of the day is 500 taka and the maximum amount of the month is 1000 taka.
- Tk.2.55 (including VAT, SD &SC) will be cut from both sender and receiver balance.
- 2.5TK must be needed in the sender’s account.